Adam Zebrowski (Pictured) (St. John Fisher / Augusta GreenJackets, ‘21 Dutch)
- Zebrowski, a 2021 MLB Draft Pick of the Atlanta Braves was 2-5 in the first game of the year for the Low-A Affiliate Augusta GreenJackets.
- The CBA grad launched his first professional home run Friday night as well as a double and picked up two RBIs.
Ernie Clement (Virginia / Cleveland Guardians, ‘14 Dutch)
- Clement, a 2017 MLB Draft Pick of the Cleveland Guardians was 3-6 on the weekend for the Cleveland Guardians.
- Friday night, the Rochester native picked up a pinch hit single in the 10th inning, and Saturday got the start at second base and went 2-5 with an RBI.
Matt Bergevin (Fairfield University, ‘22 Dutch)
- Bergevin raked this week, fresh off being announced to the 2022 squad, the Arizona native was 6-16 with a double, 5 RBIs and 3 home runs.
- Bergevin leads the Stags in home runs (8), Slugging Percentage (.514), and total bases (54).
Aaron Dona (St. Thomas Aquinas, ‘19 Dutch)
- Dona was brilliant in his weekend outing, throwing 7 innings while punching out 12 batters.
- Dona leads the East Coast Conference in strikeouts (51).
Evan Fox (Stony Brook, ‘21 Dutch)
- Fox mashed this week, picking up a double in each of the four games for the Seawolves en route to a 6-12 week.
- The Ballston Spa grad ranks top ten in the America East in Slugging Percentage (.568), OBP (.431), OPS (.999), doubles (10), triples (3) and stolen bases (18).
Luke Franzoni (Xavier, ‘19 Dutch)
- Franzoni mashed this week, going 6-13 with a home run, 2 doubles and 3 RBIs.
- Franzoni’s 13 home runs ranks second in the NCAA.
Tom Kretzler (SUNY Brockport, ‘21 Dutch)
- Kretzler was pivotal in Brockport’s 3-1 win against #6 Cortland over the weekend, as he threw 7 innings of 1 run ball on the mound, and picked up the game winning 2-RBI double in the 8th inning.
- The Colonie product leads the Golden Eagles in doubles (8), home runs (5), RBI (23), total bases (51), Slugging Percentage (.593) and ERA (1.87).
Ubaldo Lopez (Georgetown University, ‘18 Dutch)
- Lopez had an unbelievable week that featured a four home run game as he was 9-18 with a triple and 7 RBIs.
- Lopez ranks top five in the Big East in Slugging Percentage (.723), hits (29), RBIs (32) and home runs (12).
Parker Noland (#12 Vanderbilt, ‘19 Dutch)
- Noland was 4-12 with a home run, double and 3 RBIs across four games for #12 Vanderbilt.
Aaron Roose (Azusa Pacific, ‘19 Dutch)
- Roose was consistent at the plate on the week for the Cougars, going 6-13 with a couple of multi-hit games.
- Roose ranks 5th in the PacWest in On Base Percentage (.448).
Nick Schwartz (SNHU, ‘21 Dutch)
- Schwartz was excellent at the plate this week, batting 7-20 with two doubles, a triple, two home runs and 8 RBIs.
- Schwartz leads the Penmen in average (.377), OPS (1.120), doubles (9), and OBP (.484)
David Silva Jr. (Ohio Dominican, ‘22 Dutch)
- Silva Jr. raked this week as he was announced to the 2022 Dutchmen roster, Silva Jr was 5-12 with a double and 3 RBIs across three games.
- Silva Jr. ranks in the top three on Ohio Dominican in average (.290), OBP (.421), and Slugging Percentage (.473).