Logan Beard (Pictured) (Louisville, ‘21 Dutch)
- Beard showed up big for Louisville in their weekend sweep of #1 Notre Dame, as the sophomore batted .545 (6-11) with a double and four RBIs.
- Beard’s six hits was the most of any player on Louisville in their three game weekend sweep.
Aaron Dona (St. Thomas Aquinas, ‘19 Dutch)
- Coming off a start that earned him East Coast Conference Pitcher of the Week honors, Dona continued to punish opposing hitters this weekend, throwing 7 innings, 0 earned runs and 8 punchouts.
- Dona has established himself as a top pitcher in the ECC, as his ERA (2.59) ranks 4th in the conference and his strikeouts (31) ranks second.
Evan Fox (Stony Brook, ‘21 Dutch)
- Fox had himself a week, batting .357 (5-14) with 2 doubles, a home run and 3 RBIs to help Stony Brook go 4-0 on the week.
- The Ballston Spa product picked up a hit in each of the four games this week for the Seawolves after missing five games.
Luke Gold (Boston College, ‘19 Dutch)
- Gold was on a tear this week for Boston College, batting .385 (5-13) with a double, triple, home run and 6 RBIs.
- The Ballston Spa grad is tied for the ACC lead in doubles (9).
Will Hesslink (Manhattan, ‘19 Dutch)
- Hesslink shoved on the mound this weekend, throwing 7 innings while allowing 1 earned run and fanning 6 batters.
- Hesslink has been among the top pitchers in the MAAC, ranking 2nd in innings pitched (31), and 5th in ERA (3.19).
Isaac Humphrey (Louisville, ‘21 Dutch)
- Louisville trailed 5-4 in the 8th with 2 outs and 2 RISP to #1 Notre Dame, when Humphrey came to the plate. The sophomore blasted a three run home run over the right field fence to secure the series sweep against the top team in the country.
- Humphrey has three home runs in Louisville’s past six games, and leads all underclassmen on the Cardinals in home runs this season (3).
Tom Kretzler (Brockport, ‘21 Dutch)
- Kretzler was mashing all week, and led Brockport to a 7-0 Florida trip.
- The Colonie grad batted .571 (12-21) with 5 doubles, 2 home runs, 11 RBIs, and also threw 5.2 shutout innings with 10 strikeouts in his lone start of the trip, en route to being named SUNYAC Baseball Athlete of the Week.
Cam Masterman (Louisville, ‘18 Dutch)
- Masterman raked at the dish this week, batting .500 (9-18) with a double, home run and 7 RBIs.
- Masterman ranks 3rd on Louisville in RBI (22), and the Cardinals rank 3rd in the stat in the ACC.
Connor McHugh (St. John Fisher College, ‘21 Dutch)
- McHugh put in work on the mound over the weekend in his start for SJFC, throwing five shutout innings while allowing just two hits.
- The Shaker grad ranks 2nd on SJFC in ERA (3.18).
Aaron Roose (Azusa Pacific, ‘19 Dutch)
- Roose was huge for Azusa Pacific in the four game weekend sweep, batting .471 (8-17) with 4 doubles, a triple, and 4 RBIs.
- Roose ranks 3rd on Azusa in total bases (41) through the Cougars 24 games.
Mike Whalen (UAlbany, ‘19 Dutch)
- Whalen had a monster weekend, batting .625 (5-8) with a double, a home run and two RBIs.
- The Albany Academy product ranks 8th on the Great Danes in total bases (16)
Ryan Yerby (RPI, ‘21 Dutch)
- Yerby was dominant in his weekend outing, throwing 6 shutout innings while striking out 9 batters.
- Yerby has been the ace at RPI this year, leading the squad in innings (16), ERA (3.38) and opponent batting average (.222).