Ben Seiler (Pictured) (Siena College, ‘19 & ‘21 Dutch)
- Seiler threw his career high 16 strikeouts this weekend, while logging 8 innings and allowing three runs in a win for Siena.
- The Albany Academy graduate is now fourth in the MAAC in strikeouts (38).
Justin Bench (Ole Miss, ‘19 Dutch)
- Bench was 6-14 with two doubles and three RBIs on the week for #12 Ole Miss.
- Bench leads the nationally ranked Ole Miss squad in batting average (.346).
Jake Defayette (RPI, ‘21 Dutch)
- Defayette was 6-17 with two home runs and nine RBIs for RPI.
- The Schalmont product leads the Liberty League in home runs (5) and ranks third in RBI (21).
Evan Fox (Stony Brook University, ‘21 Dutch)
- Fox went 7-18 with a double, triple, home run and three RBIs for the Seawolves.
- The Ballston Spa product is on an eleven game hit streak, which dates back to March 2nd.
Luke Gold (Boston College, ‘19 Dutch)
- Gold was 5-15 with two doubles, a home run and 3 RBIs this week.
- The Ballston Spa grad leads the ACC in doubles (11), and leads BC in average (.360) and OBP (.464).
Nick Grabek (Fairfield University, ‘18 & ‘19 Dutch)
- Grabek made two separate appearances this weekend, logging four shutout innings while picking up a win and a save.
- The Guilderland grad is now three saves shy of breaking Fairfield’s career saves record.
Will Hesslink (Manhattan College, ‘19 Dutch)
- Hesslink threw 6.1 shutout innings while punching out eight in his weekend outing.
- Hesslink now leads the MAAC in ERA (2.65).
Tom Kretzler (SUNY Brockport, ‘21 Dutch)
- Kretzler was 5-16 with two doubles, two home runs, and four RBIs on the week as Brockport is on their longest win streak in program history (11).
- The Colonie product leads Brockport in RBI (15), doubles (7), home runs (4) and total bases (38).
Ben Metzinger (University of Louisville, ‘19 Dutch)
- Metzinger was 9-18 with two doubles, a home run, and five RBIs for #12 Louisville.
- Metzinger currently ranks 4th in the ACC in RBIs (34), and OPS (1.271).
Nick Schwartz (Southern New Hampshire U, ‘21 Dutch)
- Schwartz was 6-9 with a double, home run and three RBIs on the week for the Penmen.
- Schwartz now leads SNHU in batting average (.391).