Player of the Week:
Adam Zebrowski (Pictured) (Augusta GreenJackets, Atlanta Braves Org, ‘21 Dutch)
- Zebrowski was 5-13 with a double, triple, home run and five RBIs this week for the Atlanta Braves Single-A Affiliate.
- The CBA grad is batting .250, with 16 RBIs, two home runs and an .858 OPS through his first 19 games this season, and ranks top three on his squad in all of those stats.
Dutch in the Pros:
Sean Boyle (Somerset Patriots, New York Yankees Org, ‘17 Dutch)
- Boyle struck out nine across five innings while allowing just one run and four hits in his start this week for the New York Yankees Double-A Affiliate.
- The Dallas Baptist product has worked 10 total innings in his past couple of outings, striking out 16 while allowing just one run and four hits.
Ernie Clement (Cleveland Guardians, ‘14 Dutch)
- Clement was 2-5 with a double and an RBI this week for the Cleveland Guardians.
- The University of Virginia product is batting .200 with three RBIs in 50 at bats for the Guardians in 2022.
Zach Remilard (Charlotte Knights, Chicago White Sox Org, 3x Dutch)
- Remilard was 7-19 with a double and an RBI this week for the Chicago White Sox Triple-A Affiliate.
- The La Salle grad is leading the team in both batting average (.329) and on-base percentage (.410).
Kyle Zurak (Somerset Patriots, New York Yankees Org, ‘14 Dutch)
- Zurak threw two hitless innings with four strikeouts out of the bullpen for the New York Yankees Double-A Affiliate.
- The Radford product has thrown 10.2 shutout innings out of the bullpen for Somerset this season, while holding opposition to a .154 batting average.
Performers of the Week:
Logan Beard (#8 University of Louisville, ‘21 Dutch)
- Beard went 5-14 with three doubles this week for #8 Louisville.
- The Louisville native ranks second on his hometown team in batting average (.344), while his 44 RBIs ranks fifth on the squad.
Alex Brill (Ohio Dominican University, ‘22 Dutch)
- Brill was 4-8 with a double and an RBI this week.
- The Ohio native leads his squad in RBIs (26).
Aaron Dona (St. Thomas Aquinas College, ‘19 Dutch)
- Dona dealt 7.2 impressive innings that featured 11 strikeouts, three hits and just one run.
- The Gloversville native leads the East Coast Conference in strikeouts (81).
Caleb Doyle (Clarkson University, ‘21 Dutch)
- Doyle was 4-8 with a home run and two RBIs as Clarkson punched their ticket to the Liberty League Tournament.
- The Chatham native leads the Liberty League in on base percentage (.548), and ranks fifth in OPS (1.119).
Luke Franzoni (Xavier University, ‘19 Dutch)
- Franzoni was 4-14 with three home runs this week as he became the first hitter in Xavier history to hit 20 home runs in a single season.
- The New Jersey native leads Xavier in batting average (.359), hits (61), home runs (20), RBIs (53), total bases (132) and OPS (1.264).
Will Hesslink (Manhattan College, ‘19 Dutch)
- Hesslink worked six innings of two run ball for the Jaspers over the weekend.
- The Connecticut native ranks top ten in the MAAC for ERA (4.42), strikeouts (62), and innings pitched (71.1).
Jerry Huntzinger (Xavier University, ‘18 Dutch)
- Huntzinger went 6-14 with a home run and three RBIs this week.
- The Staten Island native also worked a shutout inning out of the bullpen.
Ben Lavery (St. John Fisher College, ‘21 Dutch)
- Lavery went 8-21 with a couple of doubles, two home runs, and seven RBIs on the week.
- The Shenendehowa graduate leads the Empire 8 in RBIs (51) and home runs (11), while his slugging percentage (.618) ranks second in the conference.
Connor McHugh (St. John Fisher College, ‘21 Dutch)
- McHugh gave up just three hits and no earned runs while striking out six over five innings to extend his scoreless inning streak to 24 innings.
- The Shaker graduate leads the Empire 8 in ERA (1.52), and opposing batting average (.154).
Ben Seiler (Siena College, ‘19 & ‘21 Dutch)
- Seiler worked eight innings of three run ball to go with six strikeouts in his weekend outing.
- The Albany Academy product ranks top five in the MAAC for ERA (3.69), strikeouts (80), and innings pitched (68.1).
David Silva Jr. (Ohio Dominican University, ‘22 Dutch)
- Silva Jr. was 6-10 with a double, triple, and three RBIs for the Panthers this week.
- The Ohio native ranks eighth in the GMAC in stolen bases (18).
Ryan Yerby (RPI, ‘21 Dutch)
- Yerby threw six innings of one hit ball with six strikeouts for the Engineers in his start this week.
- The California native ranks top ten in the Liberty League in opposing batting average (.247) and strikeouts (50).